STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Thanks, SHH SUPPORT TEAM
STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Thanks, SHH SUPPORT TEAM
STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STONED HEAD HUNTERS

Welcome to the *SHH| Official Website

HomePORTALLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Bz*Up*

[DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 am

Hmmm Hi , My name is, Jonathan , i Lives in Quebec-Canada , i Am 17 Years old... and euh... -* Bz* Up *,
cheers lol! Iv been playing urban t till... 2008 (about 2 years..)
Pls i am very happy to post Very Happy
Refference, weed, Arrow
Back to top Go down
*SHH|xandaxs
Admin
*SHH|xandaxs

[DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 am

Hey mate!!
You seem a really nice guy!!

Like i've said iin urt,. here it is:
How to Apply
Requirements
Rules

There you go, good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.reflexx-clan-seasonscup.tk
*SHH|Ezel

*SHH|Ezel

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 am

Good luck .. and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
*SHH|c0ke

*SHH|c0ke

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Check his IP first, criken is everywhere >.>'
If u arent criken good luck!
Back to top Go down
*SHH|xandaxs
Admin
*SHH|xandaxs

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm

No, this guy really isn't criken...
But he's inactive, like.... seriously..

Cmon BZ*Up... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reflexx-clan-seasonscup.tk
WeeD

WeeD

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

yap yap , but he is a good player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed   [DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED - NO EFFORT] HI SHH iM here To let you know I love Ur Clan and smoke weed
Page 1 of 1