STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Thanks, SHH SUPPORT TEAM
STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Thanks, SHH SUPPORT TEAM
STONED HEAD HUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STONED HEAD HUNTERS

Welcome to the *SHH| Official Website

HomePORTALLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[NEWS] - New Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*SHH|xandaxs
Admin
*SHH|xandaxs

[NEWS] - New Future Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] - New Future   [NEWS] - New Future EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 pm

So, as most of you already know by now, Fallen and Weed left the clan and left me as leader.
So, I think we all owe a Big Goodbye and a Huge Thanks to Fallen.

Fallen left the clan, but he's a kind guy, and still likes us all, so he'll keep the Teamspeak online for us, and the server in urban terror can be used as ours.

So, for that, and for everything you did for the SHH clan, I think you Fallen, in name of the whole clan.

Now, passing to happier news, I'll try to host a server (not a 24/7 server), will only be online when I'm online (except the weekends, in the weekends it might be online all day, even if im not..). It can be used for pcw's and other stuff.
I'm also thinking about paying for a server, for it to stay 24/7 online, but I'm not sure yet... I need to know if this is what i want, and i need to know if this is what you want!

I'm also gonna start making lots of polls, so i'll need you guys to be active, I don't want to take decisions on my own, because they might not please the clan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reflexx-clan-seasonscup.tk

[NEWS] - New Future
Page 1 of 1